Collection of your Personal Information
In order to provide you with the services offered on our Site, New Covenant Presbyterian Church may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you donate to New Covenant Presbyterian Church or make a payment for services, we collect billing and credit card or other payment information. This information is used to process the donation.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on this Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) signing up for our newsletter; (c) sending us an email message; (d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when making a donation or payment for services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
New Covenant Presbyterian Church collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
New Covenant Presbyterian Church does not sell, rent, or lease its lists to third parties.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church may share data with trusted partners to help send you an email, postal mail, provide support, or analyze information. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to New Covenant Presbyterian Church, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on New Covenant Presbyterian Church or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of New Covenant Presbyterian Church; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of New Covenant Presbyterian Church, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by New CovenantPresbyterian Church. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the New Covenant Presbyterian Church website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
New Covenant Presbyterian Church secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. New Covenant Presbyterian Church uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Rights to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church partners with some technology providers in order to provide our services and the services on this website. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Privacy Policies of these providers using the links below:
Children Under Thirteen
New Covenant Presbyterian Church does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, New Covenant Presbyterian Church may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, information, and general communication. In order to improve our services we may receive a notification when you open an email from New Covenant Presbyterian Church or click on a link therein.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
New Covenant Presbyterian Church welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that New Covenant Presbyterian Church has not adhered to this statement, please contact New Covenant Presbyterian Church at:
New Covenant Presbyterian Church
2225 Grandview Ave.
Monroeville, PA 15146
Effective as of July 27, 2020